Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Toxic Valentine

Hey guys!

I finally got around to filming a tutorial, just in time for Valentine's Day.  Right when I sat down to film, I got my Glamour Doll Eyes OTM package (it was adorbs!!) and the color is Toxic Grape (such a gorgeous purple!!!).  I also got a gift from a friend at work (too sweet) and I wanted to play around with that.  The look I came up with was a real sultry purple smokey eye.  I also recently purchased, and received, my Sigma brushes!!!  I have been wanting these brushes for FOREVER and let me tell you, they are amaze-balls!  I am a Sigma affiliate, although I have never had enough products to use and recommend, but I have provided links to everything I purchased.


Performance Eyes Kit

Synthetic Precision Kit

F80 Flat Kabuki











I like how the "vivid" setting on my camera showed how vibrant the purple can be.  I got a new point and shoot camera so I can take better pictures.  I hope you guys enjoyed this look.

Products

Eyes

UDPP - original
Milani Shadow Eyez 12 Hr Pencil - Royal Purple
Glamour Doll Eyes - Toxic Grape
MAC Cool Snowglow Eyeshadow Palette- Warm and Smoky, Set to Dance, Illegal Cargo
MAC - Vanilla e/s
Ben Nye - Black Brown (brows)
Milani Liquid Eye eyeliner - Purple
MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil - Feline
L'oreal Voluminous Carbon Black w/p mascara
Urban Decay Supercurl Curling mascara
Milani Secret Cover Concealer Cream - Beige

Face

Smashbox Photofinish Primer
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Makeup - 180 Sand Beige
Milani Fit Me Concealer - 15 Fair
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder Foundation - 004 Sandstorm
Benefit - Powderflage

Lips

NYX lip liner - Natural
Revlon - Just Enough Buff l/s


No comments:

Post a Comment