Sunday, May 6, 2012

Teal Waters with New Inglot Eyeshadows



If you read my previous post you got to see a picture of the look I filmed using the new eyeshadows from Inglot.  You can also see swatches and comparison photos with some other Inglot shadows that I already owned.  I wanted to do a look that included all of the shadows (which I did) but I also want to do looks in the future that highlight individual colors.  The new eyeshadows are teals, a blue, and greens so the look I came up with was very water-y (hence the name).









Products I used:

Eyes -

  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original
  • Inglot eyeshadows
    • Matte
      • #315
      • #316
      • #317
      • #332
      • #345
    • DS
      • #610
      • #611
    • AMC Shine
      • #20
  • Sugarpill Cosmetics
    • Tako
  • Jesse's Girl - Kohl Formula Eyeliner
    • Blue Steel
    • Poison Ivy
  • L'Oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara - waterproof formula
Face - 
  • Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation combo/oily - 200 Nude
  • MUFE Camouflage Cream Palette No. 1 - peach, lightest shade for under eyes
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - Sand
  • Revlon blush - Softspoken Pink
Lips - 
  • Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics lip tar - Memento
  • Sally Hansen Diamond 12 hr Lip Treatment - Gem
I hope you guys enjoyed this look.  I have another one filmed that I will post later this week.  I have 7 days off after Wednesday so if you have any requests now would be the perfect time to make them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment