Friday, August 3, 2012

Viewer Request: Rainbow Eyes feat. Sugarpill Cosmetics


A viewer (eLtherd) requested a rainbow look a LONG time ago and I am just now getting around to it.  I love rainbow looks and had wanted to do one for St. Louis Pride but I was so tired from work that I just slept and slept then slept some more.  I have been getting back  to playing with makeup and putting on my face for work (it's still crazy hot here, but I can't NOT do makeup anymore!!)  I really enjoy watching videos on YouTube as well as sharing my own makeup creations/techniques with you guys!  I learn so much from everyone else on YT and continue to get better with everything the more I practice!  Liquid liner is still a bit of a challenge, but I'm getting there :)  Anywho, on to the look!



With all the colors in the rainbow, it's hard to fit them all on just the lid.  QueenofBlending has done a rainbow look using both eyes (different colors on each) so I didn't want to do that.  This is kind of similar (color placement-wise) to a look I have done in the past, but it's more dramatic and smokey.  Here are some pictures of the look:







--------•(-• E Y E S •-)•--------

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
NYX Eye Shadow Base - White
Sugarpill - Tako, Dollipop, Flamepoint, Love+, Poison Plum, Buttercupcake, 2 AM, Midori, Acidberry, Afterparty, Velocity
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - Milk, Horseradish
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara
Sephora pressed eyeshadow - Fame and Fortune (applied wet)
LA Colors - Darling palette, light pink (applied wet)
NYX Studio Liquid Liner - Extreme Purple, Extreme Blue
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner - Perversion
Ardell lashes - Demi Luvies (I may have said Demi Wispies in the video...)

--------•(-• F A C E •-)•--------

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation - Sand Beige 180
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder - Sunny
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Sandstorm

--------•(-• L I P S •-)•--------

Kiss My Sass Cosmetics - Marshmallow flavor Lip Glaze

I hope you guys enjoy this look! :)  Hopefully one day I'll own a little point and shoot and be able to do some picture tutorials as well!!  Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more videos!!  If you guys have any requests, just let me know and I'll see what I can do to fulfill them!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment