Sunday, December 23, 2012

Twisted Christmas: Collaboration with AliciaD372

Hey guys!  The gorgeous Alicia from AliciaD372 asked me if I wanted to do this collaboration with her and of course I said YES!!  I am honored that she asked me to be part of this with her.  Our collaboration "Twisted Christmas"  because so many people do "Naughty/Nice" collabs.  We went with the same concept though, Alicia did a more "nice" look and I did a darker "naughty" look.


Here is Alicia's look.  Click here to jump to her blog post!!

Check out Alicia's Look here:




For my look I absolutely HAD to use glitter!  Plus it's the holidays, so why not?  I also really wanted to embrace our "Twisted" theme so I went with a different color on the inner 1/3 of each eye, everything else is the same.  

Products:

Eyes

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - original
Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil - Black
Glamour Doll Eyes - Supernova (Blogger's collection)
Sugarpill - Love+ (right eye)
Lit glitter - Kiss, Size 3 (right eye)
Milani Shadow Eyez pencil - Green Safari (left eye)
Lit glitter - Hulk, size 2 (left eye)
Glamour Doll Eyes - Laced with Snow (December OTM)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil - Perversion
Sugarpill - @#$%! (limited edition, right eye)
Fyrinnae - Callipygian (left eye)
Urban Decay Supercurl Curling mascara
Ben Nye - Black Brown e/s (brows)

Face

Smashbox Photofinish Primer
Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation - 150 Buff Chamois + NYX HD liquid foundation - 02 Soft Beige
Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer - Light/Medium
Milani Secret Cover Concealer Cream - Beige
NYX HD "Stay Matte but Not Flat" powder foundation - Nude
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder - Sunny
Milani baked blush - Rose D'Oro
Benefit - Powderflage

Lips

Milani Lip Flash pencil - Photo Flash

As I stated in the video, I did photoshop the thumbnail for the video because I am having a major breakout!  I also did a voiceover because I didn't want the focus to be on my terrible skin!  This was my fourth time doing this look and Alicia was sweet enough to let me re-film and then she had to re-export the video (Thank you girl!).  I was really pleased with how this look came out finally! Sorry for the color changes in the video and photos.  I was filming in front of a window that let in better light than where I usually film.  I hope you guys enjoy this collaboration as much as I enjoyed being a part of it <3








No comments:

Post a Comment