Monday, June 18, 2012

Makeup Monday

So the gorgeous Jacqueline from abrilliantbrunette has come up with Makeup Monday (read about it by clicking the link).  I was tagged by Mandy (@ladymandyisms).  At first I had no idea what it was and I replied back with "and to you as well".  Yeah, I know...should've checked up on it first lol.  Anywho, upon further investigation I now know what Makeup Monday is :).  Today is the first day for MM and the theme for June is "Blue".  Now I hadn't planned on wearing much today because I have to work but I made an exception for MM.  Here is the look I came up with (no tutorial though):












Products used:

Eyes -

  • Urban Decay
    • Eyeshadow Primer Potion (all over lid and up through my brow)
    • Radium Cream Eyeshadow (base for lid)
    • Perversion waterproof Liquid Liner (upper lash line, no wing)
    • Electric 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil (lower water line)
    • Supercurl Curling Mascara (bottom lashes)
  • MAC
    • Soft Ochre p/p (all over lid and up to brow)
    • Cork e/s (crease and slightly above)
    • Handwritten e/s (lower lash line)
    • Vanilla e/s (highlight, directly below brow)
  • Sugarpill
    • Velocity e/s (outer 1/3 of lid)
    • Bulletproof e/s (outer V and 2/3 of crease)
    • Mochi (inner corner highlight)
  • Ben Nye
    • Bahama Blue (middle 1/3 of lid)
    • Black Brown (brows)
    • Toast (transition b/w above crease and highlight)
  • Maybelline
    • Browntones e/s duo (lightest shade, above crease)
    • Mega Plush Volume Express w/p mascara - Very Black (upper lashes)
  • Inglot
    • #315 Matte e/s
Face - 
  • Smashbox Photofinish Primer
  • Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation oily/combo - 180 Sand Beige
  • Make Up For Ever Camouflage Cream Palette - No. 1 (peach shade)
  • Milani Secret Cover Concealer Cream - Beige
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - Sand
  • NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder - Sunny
  • Revlon Powder Blush - Softspoken Pink
Lips - 
  • Revlon ColorBurst Lip gloss - Papaya 
This is a really neat idea and I had fun coming up with this look!  

No comments:

Post a Comment