Sunday, July 29, 2012

Smokey Calypso feat. Sugarpill and Glamour Doll Eyes

I know it has been a LONG time since I have uploaded a tutorial.  I haven't been wearing makeup as much because it's been so hot and humid in the midwest!  For some reason my skin has been more oily and I just don't like the fact that I HAVE to touch up my makeup at work.  It's easier to just wipe my face with a wet rag or something.  And work has been so stressful and busy that I haven't had the energy to do makeup on my days off.  I really wish I could get on some sort of regular uploading schedule!  I would do photo tutorials on my blog but I don't have a point-and-shoot camera, just a big honkin' Nikon and it's takes me forever to take a decent close-up picture!  Anywho...on to the look :)

My birthday was a little over a week ago and the lovely AliciaD372 sent me an eyeshadow as a present!! <3
Not just any eyeshadow, but the one she help create for Glamour Doll Eyes' Blogger Collection: Calypso!!!  Ever since they started putting up swatch photos, I knew I wanted this color!  Sadly, when you are the only paycheck for a 4 person family it's rarely ever possible for me to indulge in makeup purchases.  Needless to say, it was a wonderful surprise that showed up in my mailbox on Saturday and I could not WAIT to use it!!!




Products:

E Y E S

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original
Sugarpill - Poison Plum, 2 AM, Tako, Mochi
Glamour Doll Eyes - Calypso
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Pencil - Perversion
L'Oreal Color Truth Cream Eyeliner - Teal
Milani Secret Cover Concealer Cream - Beige
Urban Decay 24/7 w/p Liquid Liner - Perversion
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black w/p mascara
Maybelline the MegaPlush Volum'Express w/p mascara
Sugarpill lashes - Sinnocent 

F A C E

Smashbox Photofinish Primer
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation combo/oily skin - 180 Sand Beige
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder - Sunny
Revlon blush - Softspoken Pink
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - Sand

L I P S

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick (I love using this instead of chapstick!!)
OCC lip tar - Pagaent, Memento

Here are some pictures of the final look:






I'm really happy with how this look came out!! I feel like I'm getting better at my blending as well :)  I hope you guys enjoy this makeup look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment