Sunday, July 29, 2012

Peacock Eyes with Sugarpill's Heartbreaker Palette


Lately I've been doing my videos "on the fly" so-to-speak.  I wanted to see what I could come up with if I just picked some products and built the look around them (or it if I have just one product in mind).  I'm really loving these new colors from Sugarpill.  The textures are AMAZING!  So smooth and easy to work with.  I think my favorite so far is Mochi.  I've been using it as an inner corner highlight with almost all my looks!!  Anywho, here is the look I came up with:








Eyes


  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion (UDEPP)
  • L'Oreal Color Truth Cream Eyeliner
  • Sugarpill Heartbreaker Palette (these eyeshadows can also be purchased individually) - Velocity, Acidberry, Mochi, 2AM; Sweetheart palette - Tako
  • NYX Liquid Crystal Liner - Aqua Crystal
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof Liquid Liner - Perversion
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on Eye Pencil - Perversion
  • Maybelline mascara (top lashes) - Mega Plush Volume Express waterproof
  • Urban Decay mascara (lower lashes) - Supercurl Curling Mascara
Face
  • Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation combo/oily - Sand Beige 180
  • Milani Secret Cover Concealer Cream - Beige
  • Make Up For Ever - Camo Concealer Palette
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Sandstorm
  • NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder - Sunny
  • Revlon Blush - Tender Plum
Lips
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick - Airy Fairy
I hope to have more looks up with this palette soon :)  Let me know what you guys think!

Don't forget to follow me:

Facebook: http://on.fb.me/p4imFi

Twitter:  http://twitter.com/#!/BeautybyTaime

tumblr:  http://beautybytaime.tumblr.com/ 

instagram:  beautybytaime



No comments:

Post a Comment