Friday, August 10, 2012

Charcoal Smokey Eye feat. Wet n Wild and Lit Glitter



I have sadly neglected all of my makeup for the past couple of months.  It's been a long time since I have used any of my Wet n Wild palettes and it took me forever to find them!  It's also been forever since I have used any of my Lit glitters!!  I would wear glitter everyday if I could!  I have been trying to find ways to incorporate it in my work makeup but not be too over-the-top.

The look I came up with is a charcoal smokey eye blended out with some purple in the crease.  To add some pizzazz I also applied a charcoal glitter to the lid.  If you don't have any charcoal glitter, you could also apply the charcoal color from the WnW palette wet, since it has glitter in it as well.  Here are some pictures of the look:








Products:


Eyes:
  • UDEPP
  • Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eye Liner Pencil - Black
  • Wet n Wild 6-pan Color Icon palettes - Greed, Lust
  • Sephora long lasting Pressed Eyeshadow - Dark Star
  • Lit Glitter - #2 Gunsmoke
  • Lit Clearly Liquid Glitter Base
  • Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara - lower lashes
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara + Maybelline Volum'Express Mega Plush mascara - upper lashes
  • UD 24/7 Glide on Pencil - Perversion


Face:
  • Smashbox Photofinish Primer
  • Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation - 180 Sand Beige
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - Sandstorm
  • NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder - Sunny
  • Revlon blush - Softspoken Pink


Lips:
  • Kiss My Sass Cosmetics Sparkling Lip Glaze - Marshmallow flavor
I hope you guys enjoyed this look!! :)  Let me know if you have any requests!!

xo - Taime

2 comments: