Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall Look #2


Here is my second fall inspired look!  I'm glad I recorded when I did because the last few weeks I've either had a cold, my allergies have been freaking out, or I've had a GI bug.  Now I'm moving this weekend but I'm hoping to film something.  Anywho, on to the look.

I was already brainstorming this look while filming the last one ;).  I knew what colors I wanted to use, just had to figure out how.  I'm really pleased with how this came out.  Please excuse the nasal-y/squeaky cold voice!









Products

Eyes

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Perversion
MAC - Woodwinked, Sumptuous Olive, Humid, Soft Brown
Milani Secret Cover Concealer Cream - Beige
Wet N Wild - Brulee
Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara (bottom lashes)
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black mascara + Maybelline Mega Plush Volum'Express (top lashes)
Ben Nye - Black Brown (brows)

Face

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation - 180 Sand Beige and/or 240 Medium Beige
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - Sand
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder - Sunny
MAC - Melba

Lips

NYX - Natural l/l
Rimmel - Airy Fairy l/s

I hope you guys enjoyed this look!  Stay tuned for the next fall look which is going to be my first pictorial using drugstore products :)

Connect with me!!

Facebook: http://on.fb.me/p4imFi

Twitter:  http://twitter.com/#!/BeautybyTaime

tumblr:  http://beautybytaime.tumblr.com/ 

instagram:  beautybytaime

As always, thanks for watching.  Don’t forget to subscribe for updates on videos

No comments:

Post a Comment