Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall Smokey Eye and Lip


I have been so excited with the change in the weather here in the midwest.  It has been swelteringly hot for far too long and we finally have had a break.  It was so beautiful the day I filmed this tutorial and I felt like I should take advantage of the clear sky.  I had a few products in mind that I wanted to use to create this look, including the lip.  I am a big fan of a dark, vampy lip and I rarely do a dark lip on myself though.  I had to with this look to tie together the fall feeling.

After I filmed this look, I realized it was quite similar to AliciaD372's most recent look on her YouTube channel.  I used different products, but the eye look and the lip look so similar to me and I did it unintentionally.  I was going to post this video in a couple of weeks, but I have been sick for the past week and unable to film a new look in it's place. Check out Alicia's channel and her videos!  She does wonderful makeup looks and reviews! :)  
Here are some pictures of the look.  Products will be listed below and I'll have the video in the post once I edit/upload it.






Products

Eyes:

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo e/s Pencil - French Fries (all over lid), Rust (outer corner)
Victorian Disco Cosmetics - Frances (inner third, lower lash line)
Glamour Doll Eyes - Speed Dating, OTM (middle third)
Fyrinnae - Steampunk (outer corner, crease)
MAC - Cork (crease, transition color)
Sugarpill - Love+ + Flamepoint (lightly above crease)
Milani Secret Cover Concealer Cream - Beige (under brow)
MAC - Vanilla (highlight)
Ben Nye - Black Brown (brows)
e.l.f. Liquid Liner - Black (upper lash line, outer corner of lower lash line)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Perversion (upper and lower water lines)
Sugarpill - Bulletproof (set liner in waterline)
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Whiskey (lower lash line)
Urban Decay Supercurl Curling mascara - lower lashes
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara + Maybelline Mega Plush Volum'Express mascara - upper lashes
Miss Adoro lashes - #74

Face:

Smashbox Photofinish Primer
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation - 240 Medium Beige
Milani Secret Cover Concealer Cream - Beige (under eyes)
Benefit Powderflage - under eyes
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder - Sunny (bronzer, contour)
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - Sand
Revlon blush - Tender Plum

Lips:

NYX lip liner - 860 Peekaboo Neutral
Wet n Wild Megalast lipstick - 917C Cinnamon Spice + 968 Pinkerbell

Nails:

China Glaze Capitol Colours: Agro, Harvest Moon, and Riveting

I hope you guys enjoy this look!  I had a blast filming and playing with some of my newer products.  Fall is my favorite time of the year and I feel so inspired for some fun looks!  Hopefully I have the time and energy to put them out!! 

What is your favorite time of the year?  Do you plan to rock a vampy lip this fall season??

Thank you for stopping by <3

Taime


No comments:

Post a Comment