Friday, September 7, 2012

FOTD: Futuristic Glamrock at 2AM

I actually decided to get ready for work with time enough to take pictures at the end!  I would've done a video but when I have to work I feel rushed and they have to be mostly "wearable" looks anyways.  For this look I wanted a bit of sparkle so I decided to use my sample of "Futuristic Glamrock" from Fyrinnae.  Prettymaking has gorgeous swatches of her Fyrinnae products.  If you scroll down here you can see a swatch of "Futuristic Glamrock".  I would suggest scrolling through ALL of her swatches though.  The way she swatched everything helps the viewer see how complex the shadows really are, especially the Arcane Magics.

Anywho, on to the look.  The pictures I took (with my camcorder) don't really do the shadow justice!  The sparkle and attention that "Futuristic Glamrock" demands has to be seen in person!!  Plus it was a gloomy day and the only good light I had was my filming light (which I use with natural light, not by itself).






I tried to catch the inner corner sparkle here.  So much more sparkly in person!!



Products - 

Eyes

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Milani Shadow Eyez 12 hr Wear Eyeshadow - Royal Purple (all over the lid)
Sugarpill - 2AM (outer corner)
Fyrinnae - Futuristic Glamrock (inner corner, over Pixie Epoxy by Fyrinnae)
MAC - Cork (crease)
Milani Secret Cover Concealer Cream - Beige (under brow)
Ben Nye - Toast (highlight)
Sugarpill - Velocity (lower lash line)
Sugarpill - Lumi (inner inner corner highlight, towards bridge of nose)
Ben Nye - Black Brown (brows)
Urban Decay - Supercurl Curling Masacara (lower lashes)
Maybelline Mega Plush Volume'Express + L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black (upper lashes)

Face

Smashbox Photofinish Primer (if used, I can't remember)
Revlon Colorstay Liquid Foundation - 240 Medium Beige
NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder - Sunny
Revlon blush - Smokey Rose

Lips

Wet n Wild Megalast Lip Stick - Smokin Hot Pink 905D
Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick - Airy Fairy 

Eventually I'll do a video in better natural light so you can see that awesomeness that are Fyrinnae shadows!! I can't wait to purchase more!!


No comments:

Post a Comment