Thursday, April 19, 2012

Smokey Neutral Work Look



Here lately I've been opting for a slightly more dramatic neutral look for work.  My bosses don't really mind when I wear color but I tend to lean more toward neutral colors because our population of patients tends to be older and not everybody is so open to color.  So to be neutral but a tad more dramatic, I've been taking Sugarpill's Bulletproof and adding a touch of that to the outer corners.  I'm planning on doing a video of my "tried and true" long wearing products (most of which are drugstore) because I reach for the same stuff over and over again for work.  Here are some photos the products that I used for this look:







All photos were taken with my Sony Handycam HDR-CX110.  I use an Ottlite as my light source with my blinds partially open for some natural light.


*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` P R O D U C T S

*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ E Y E S

UDEPP
UD Cream Shadow - Rehab
UD Naked Palette - Darkhorse
UD Naked 2 Palette - Snakebite
Maybelline Eyeshadow Duo - Browntones (darker shade)
Sugarpill pressed e/s - Bulletproof
UD w/p liquid e/l - Perversion
L'Oreal Voluminous w/p mascara - Carbon Black
Ben Nye - Black Brown (brows)

*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ F A C E

Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation combo/oily - Sand Beige 180
MUFE camo cream concealer palette - peach shade
Milani HD Advanced Concealer - Light
Benefit - Powderflage
Maybelline Dream Matte Powder - Sand
Revlon blush - Softspoken Pink

*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨)
(¸.•´ L I P S

Carmex - Strawberry

No comments:

Post a Comment