Friday, February 1, 2013

Icy Blues



Hey guys!

The weather here in the midwest is ridiculous!  As I'm prepping this blog post, temperatures here are increasing from the mid 30's and expected to be above 60 tomorrow!  I have never been a fan of the weather here but I was recently inspired to create this icy blue look.  The first day I tried to film this look the sun was bright and warm but it was still cold enough to see my breath.  So I sat down to film and of course the sun was setting before I even finished one eye.  I finally got around to re-filming this look and tweaked the original just a bit.  I hope you guys enjoy this look!








Products

Eyes

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original
NYX Eyeshadow Base - White
Milani Shadow Eyez 12 hr Wear Eyeshadow Pencil - Aquatic Style
Inglot e/s - DS 478
Fyrinnae - Pixie Epoxy
Sugarpill Chromalust - Royal Sugar
Milani Secret Cover Concealer Cream - Beige
Fyrinnae - Biker Chic
Sugarpill e/s - Tako
Milani Liquif'eye Metallic Eyeliner - Black
Maybelline Eyestudio gel eyeliner - Blackest Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Electric
L'Oreal Voluminous mascara - Carbon Black
Urban Decay Supercurl Curling mascara

Face

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Makeup 150 Buff Chamois + NYX HD Studio Photogenic Foundation 02 Soft Beige
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Sandstorm
Revlon blush - Tender Plum
Wet n Wild Petal Pusher palette - lightest shadow for highlight

Lips

Wet n Wild Megalast l/s - Wine Room
NYX lip liner - Natural

I'm really pleased with how this look came out, especially my blending!!  I was so upset I did this look so late in the evening!  I definitely wasn't ready to take my makeup off but it wouldn't do my breakout any good to sleep in it.  Let me know what you think of the look!

XOXO - Taime

No comments:

Post a Comment