Monday, February 18, 2013

Peacock Shimmer




Hey guys!

I've heard a lot of good things about the waterproof jumbo eyeliners from Sephora and I wanted to try at least 1 out.  I wanted to go for something I didn't already have a similar color so I grabbed Peacock Blue Shimmer.  It's a very pretty peacock-y blue with more of a sheen than glitter.  I even put this liner through, what I like to call, "the work test".  If you've been following me for a while you know I'm a nurse and my day (well night) runs anywhere from 12-14 hours which means my makeup is on even longer.  Anywho, on to the look!  I also purchased a new P&S camera so I can take better pictures of my makeup looks!








Products

Eyes

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Sephora Jumbo Liner 12hr Wear Waterproof - Peacock Blue Shimmer
Sugarpill e/s - Mochi
MAC e/s - Sketch, Soft Brown, Vanilla
Ben Nye e/s - Toast, Black Brown (brows)
Milani Secret Cover Concealer Cream - Beige
elf liquid eyeliner - Black
L'oreal Voluminous wp Mascara - Carbon Black
Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara

Face

HD Studio Photogenic Foundation - 02 Soft Beige + Revlon Colorstay Liquid Makeup - 150 Buff
Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer Treatment - Light/Medium
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - 15 Fair
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - 004 Sandstorm
Revlon blush - Softspoken Pink

Lips

Chapstick of some form...not too sure which I used here.

I hope you guys enjoyed this look!!  Till next time...

XOXO Taime

No comments:

Post a Comment