Saturday, February 23, 2013

Weekender Cut-Crease with Sugarpill and Glamour Doll Eyes



Hey guys!!

I got a few of my orders in after the holiday and I wanted to dive right in and play with them! I filmed a haul video so that will be up some time as well. I also wanted to do something a little more fun and dramatic. I hope you guys enjoy what I came up with!!





Products

Eyes

Urban Decay Primer Potion - Original
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil - Perversion
Eve Pearl Dual Salmon Concealer Treatment - Light/Medium
Sugarpill Chromalust - Weekender, Absinthe
Glamour Doll Eyes - One Night Stand, Celestial Crow
Fyrinnae - Pixie Epoxy
Sugarpill e/s - Tako
Urban Decay 24/7 Waterproof liquid el - Perversion
Urban Decay Supercurl curling mascara

Face

Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation - 180 Sand Beige
Milani Secret Cover Concealer Cream - Beige
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder - Sandstorm
Tarte 12hr Amazonian Clay Blush - Charisma


Lips

Revlon lipstick - Just Enough Buff


No comments:

Post a Comment